This is the highly innovative QUICK FIT from Thule
This tent is designed to be used with Thule 1200 awnings or any of the range of Wind out awnings from Thule or even Fiamma.
On sale here is the 2.6m model, this is designed to to fit vehicles with an awning height between 2.65m – 2.85m EXTRA LARGE
The 2.6m Easy fits to awnings with a minimum length of 3.0m to awnings with a length of the Thule 6m
These awnings are designed to be used on awnings with a projection of 2.5m up to 3.0m.
The Quickfit tent is a one piece unit and does not require any further poles!
To fix this to your current Thule or Fiamma awning is use of an additional support rail, or with figure of 8 plastics if using with the Thule 1200 awning and then secured onto the front lead rail of your awning. Other fitting options are available please see attached .
The material used in the Quickfit is a ripstop fabric. The material is also a strong water resistant coefficient. Plus the whole tent utilises the roof of the awning above thereby offering double roof! Giving a better insulation and in summer offering less internal heat.
When fitted the front panel can be fully rolled up. Windows have an internal zip plus the side panels have a mosquito style mesh system with external blinds and zips on the windows.
Weight of the 2.6 QuickFit is 15.7kg
- Light yet robust structure that fits in a small bag for compact storage
- Double ceiling, giving better ventilation and insulation, is created by suspending the tent below the awning fabric
- Additional shade and modern look thanks to integrated front canopy in black, grey, and white
- Reduced condensation thanks to two permanent ventilation openings
- Front panel has integrated doors on the left and right